Want to get involved with the Creating Healthy Communities (CHC) Community of Practice?
Please follow these steps:
- If you do not have an eXtension ID you will need to create one. In order to create an eXtension ID please go to https://people.extension.org/ and go through the steps to sign up
- To start the process read over the eligibility requirements, then click on “I’m eligible for an eXtension ID. Sign me up!”
- Fill out the eXtension ID registration form
- Include your institution/affiliation and then click “Submit Registration.” Once submitted you will see a confirmation screen.
- Next, check your email and click on the confirmation link included in the email to confirm your account then login to eXtension.
- Once logged in you will land on the eXtension ID account directory and management application page. At the top of the page click on “Communities.” Then scroll down until you find “Creating Healthy Communities” on the left under “Communities of Practice.”
- On the right side of the page under “People,” click on “I want to join this community.”
- The leadership team will then receive an email and process your request.
- To learn more about participation options in the Creating Healthy Communities CoP contact Kathleen S. Tajeu, Ph.D., CoP Leader or Marissa Stone, MS, CFLE, CoP Coordinator
Thank you for joining the Creating Healthy Communities CoP.
After You Have Joined
- Visit the Creating Healthy Communities Community Home space where information about the group, guidelines and procedures, and archives of past meetings are kept.
- Visit the Creating Healthy Communities Content Home space where most of our content is developed.
- Go to Drupal Help to learn how to work in Create.extension,org.