ANDIG 4: Anaerobic Digester Start-up, Operation and Control
This module provides information on the start-up, operation and control of a digester, and sets forth the reasons why digesters fail. Included in this module are standards for best operating procedures and safe operation of digesters.
- Explain the process for starting a digester.
- Explain aspects of digester operation and control to clients.
- Suggest potential reasons for digester malfunction.
- Work with farmers to develop best operating practices for their digester.
- Understand the safety issues when operating a digester.